We are giving one lucky couple a chance to win a short-break in a Yorkshire Hotel
Full Details to be confirmed but will include at minimum
- Bed and Breakfast for two people
- A short break in "God's own country"
- A chance to visit some of the UK most beautiful sights.
For your chance to win this prize all we need you to do is give us your opinion on our website and our services on a short survey. Also for every person you share this competition with, if they complete the survey and quote your email address we will give you an additional entry per person to quote your email address.
To enter have an look around our website then click this link ----> Here
1. Entry is only for completed survey
2. A valid email address must be given,
3. You can only use one email address per entry
4. All entry must be 18 or older
5.Additional entry is only valid when another person completes the whole survey and quotes your email address, this includes them giving a valid email address.
6. The Prize will be in the form of a Groupon Voucher or a prepaid voucher for a hotel - It carries its own Terms and Conditions
7. You will need to make your own booking as per the Groupon Voucher/ Prepaid voucher and its implied terms and conditions
8. Re-Form Solutions has no relationship with any o ther services to deliver this prize and can not offer alterative Prize should you not be abled to use the voucher in time.
9. There is not cash alterative or prize.
10. The Prize is for the accommodation and at least breakfast.. This offer does not include transport or travel, any spending money or trips/ excisions during your break. All these will need to be funded by the competition winner.
10. We reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time including should we fail to meet an minimum amount of unique responses.
11. By entering this competition you are agreeing for Re-Form Solutions to contact you in relation to our marketing and to promote any of our services with think you may be interested in.
12. Your Statutory rights are not affected